Friday, March 26, 2010

31 weeks....

I am 31 weeks and 1 day pregnant. woohoo. that is one day longer pregnant than I was with Rowen.I am thanking GOD everyday for the 17p shot (progesterone) that I have been getting once a week since 18 weeks! In the past week I have had a lot of contractions, but nothing that has had any affect on my cervix! YAH! My nerves are shot. seriously.

I had 2 doc appointments the week and an ultrasound which is pretty normal for me.

Good News: Fetal Fibronectin test was negative. This tests to see if any of that gooo, that holds everything is place, is leaking. Soooo.....no gooo leaking! Also: this negative tests tells us there is a 99% chance that within the next two weeks I will NOT go into labor (lets hope we are not that 1% that does)

Good News: baby weighs in at 4 pounds 5 ounces and approximately 17 inches long. (all numbers can vary, but not by much, due to the fact she is still inside me)

Good News: Cervix Closed! (internal one, anyway. external is open)
...................NOTE: did you know that women have 2, yes 2, cervixes. An internal and an external. Weird, huh?

Right now I am home alone. Greg took Rowen out to run some errands. I am breathing and using all the positive energy I can find to relax and be grateful for so much! All that could be wrong, isn't! Inside me is a healthy, growing baby who just seems to want to see her mama and the world. How blessed and lucky we are that Maeve is healthy.

****My sister is expecting that Maeve will come on April 19 (she has some pretty awesome thoughts, so that date seems good to me)

What's your thought on a due date??? It can be anywhere from April 16th to May 27th????

1 comment:

Unknown said...

yep some times i am right:)