Monday, February 1, 2010

The ups and Downs of this

I want to make this for Valentine's Day this year. Or at least I want to try. But first I have to be able to get off my butt and back on my feet. So let's see what the doctor has to say to me on Friday.
* Will she let me move around and call that little 'hurdle' a fluke? Or will she tell me my history tells my story and I must keep my butt firmly planted in that couch of mine?

Oh, poor Rowen. She gets the saw deal. Having to help mommy some. Luckily, my mother was in the neighborhood and decided to stay a couple extra days so that I can 'take it easy and rest'. I have to 'laugh out loud' at that. I am the mother of a 17-month old. Do I have the option of 'taking it easy'?

**** good news: mom and her very helpful and wonderful ways...got our basement organized so we can put more stuff away. And for that I didnt need to inhale tums tonight. YAH! I was able to go through all those horrid boxes of baby clothes (I have been dreading that for months). If this little Herb comes out in a girl form, we are set. If not, and this baby comes with a little winkie I have to say I might be screwed. Not sure I have even thought about having a boy. Is one baby gender so different from the other???
I will take whatever gender...I will take any kind or flavor. I just want a happy healthy baby.

feeling ok today. better than yesterday. positive outlook today. i am refusing to be grumpy (for the most part).

No comments: