Saturday, February 6, 2010

349 Whitmer



This is 349Whitmer. It looks great in the snow...and when there is no snow. I love it, I love it, I love it! I can't say it enough. To be living in such a perfect place! I forget sometimes just how blessed we are but I can now see over and over again when I see these pictures, when I see Rowen and when I say out loud 'this is my life'! WooHoo!




Evidence that we do live there....lol. and that the snow was incredibly deep! Can't wait to post the ones of Rowen sledding. She loved it!

*** Went to the doctors Friday morning. All tests came back negative. Negative always sounds like such a BAD thing. But when it comes to something medical it is one of the BEST words there is out there! I am on what is called 'Modified relaxation bed-rest'. Got me on the real definition. But it just means no excessive lifting of Rowen, no standing for longer that 30 minutes at a time, no marathons (bummer. lol. seriously!) Yup, she actually said that to me. I told her no worries for that one. Had never ran a marathon and didnt plan on it either.
I am yet another ultrasound this coming week and a couple of other doc appointments but things are starting to look up just a bit! The doctors tell me with this shot that I am getting weekly, it SHOULD get me to 35 weeks and then 'poof' out comes this baby. I am going for 37-38 weeks. My standards are a little high but I want this baby to COOK as long as he or she can. I am all about healthy ( and not crying for 7 weeks because I cant hold my baby).

.....so its early. 2:15am early. been watching Rowen sleep. Is that creepy? She is just so....Rowen.


**** New names to think on...I want some votes to. I am definitely torn and Greg seems to be holding fast to some scary names out there. So let me know what you think.

Girls Names:

Maris Amelia

Maeve Louise

Lorelei Elise

Boys Names:

Ephram Hugh

Elijah Hugh

Liam Hugh


....it all might change next week but those seem to be the top six.

2 comments:

vfg said...

Elijah & Maeve!

btw, Friday mornings at my house is turning into a regular thing, crafty wise... Fibers, right now...

eva said...

what about lola? lola and rowen
hmmm...
i'll keep thinking!