Sunday, December 20, 2009

Me: defined

to myself: kind, loving, accepting, forgiving...

to my husband: unfailing, forgiving, accepting, kind, understanding, compassionate, passionate, teammate, sounding board, best friend...

to my daughter: kind, loving, accepting, unfailing, forgiving, friend, mama, open....


I had to make this list because lately I am have been having some trouble remembering who i am and what i am doing here. but after making this list i saw how little i saw in myself. Grrr....

***have i lost myself trying to be a wife and mother? what about the social worker that i am? or the friend?

_______________________

on a less depressing note. i love my Greg! Tonight we went out for our anniversary (its really the 23rd) but we are super busy on that day so anywho out we go. we talked. its been awhile since we talked. really talked. not about the house. not about Rowen, not about the in-laws, not about my parents. we just talked. i fell for this guy because he had a strange obsession with Star Wars. i too had a strange obsession with Star Wars. he makes me laugh...all the time. I cant stay mad at him. I have tried. I am a bit of a dreamer and he keeps my feet on the ground.
-----he's where i find myself...he's my 'Colorado'.

* its late. Rowen and Greg have fallen asleep in the dinning room ( where we are sleeping until the carpet guy finishes) and I am in the loft typing away. I m jealous of my own free time. *

Night.

1 comment:

vfg said...

YOU'RE IN!

Congratulations.