Monday, December 14, 2009

Breathe...

So today I got a nephew! Never had one of those. My sister, at 37, had a baby boy this morning. Her last child, MaryBridget is 7. This baby boy, Philip David, was a bit of a surprise. But in our family, we LOVE surprises. It was a weird experience for me being home this time. When she had her other two I was there. This little tiny baby boy is sooo cute! he looks just like my brother-in-law Ed.

* In other news, we are soon to move into our house. Possibly even by Saturday. My heart jumps on the inside because i do hope that happens. I have been waiting desperately to decorate my tree and bake cookies and wrap presents in my new home. I do love it too. So much!

I cannot wait to curl up on the couch next to the fireplace and sip hot cocoa or soak in my tub. Once May hits and this other baby arrives, I may not have the luxury to do such things. I am truly excited about this baby but I am also scared out of my wits. What on earth am I going to do with two??? After what happened with Rowen I am second guessing everything i am doing, wondering if I should be doing it. Wondering if I should be concerned about things that are or arent happening yet. My mind is so wrapped up in it, sometimes I think its ALL i think about.
I am without my best friend tonight. He is out at the house working on tile...AGAIN! I will be glad when that tiling is done. I have missed him the past couple of months. When he was not teaching he was taking a class or tiling or painting or something. I feel like we havent talked in months. I am hoping he finds himself home for Christmas. He doesnt know it but he definitely keeps me grounded and sane among other things. Oh how I do love him dearly. Our anniversary is coming up next week. Time passes so quickly.

*gonna go finish watching Mary Poppins. It makes me giddy.

No comments: