Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Inspiring....

i found this little piece of inspiration while I was stumbling though the internet....

"Just as I was about to tell my eight-year old the truth about Santa Clause, she said she was going to ask him to end the war in Iraq" ( Bill C.)

this pulled at my heart. i beleive in Santa, even today. i also believe in fairies and angels and leprechauns. or maybe i just believe in the magic of those things. the tooth faire is a real stretch for me though. because of all the scattered ages in my family ( extended and all) there has never, since I can remember, been a time when Santa wasn't stopping by during the night. so for 29 years Santa has been, he has existed every Christmas Eve and Christmas Day.

why am i going on and on about Santa? Christmas is by far my FAVORITE time of year. anticipation, letter writing, gift giving, love, miracles, snow, Santa, elves....all those things remind me of every year around this time. i truly hope that traditions are kept for many years to come and that Santa never gets to be 'just a story' to humanity.

*****In other news: house is getting done at some point soon. I cant wait!
Baby is doing ok. Mama is slowly getting better. I am able to eat from 2 food groups now!
I guess I really did forget how hungry I was last time i was pregnant too.

in a couple of weeks we get to find out what we are having. not that I care. doctors tell me its a baby so I am good with that!

going to go feed the other one. its lunch for her.


1 comment:

vfg said...

Hi, Brownwyn :)
I've been having Thursday night meet and crafts at my (your) house & will this Thursday, ~7:30-?. If your pregnant self stays up past eight, I'd love to have you. Nice to get out, or, in my case, just have a little girl time. Crafty girl time, which is even better. Bring your own.
Valerie