Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Little Rowen and Life's Little Messes.

This is the princess I live with. Her cousins Nellie and MaryBridget made the crown for her for Christmas. She is so lucky that she has cousins who who understand her true nature. I was so surprised that she actually wore the crown...she usually won't wear anything on her head long.
This is my dear Rowen questioning me. I thought she might like applesause, but she gave me this look instead.

And this......is crazy Rowen. Not sure how i captured this but it makes me laugh every time i see it. I feel like she is saying ' I AM YOUR QUEEN IF YOU DO NOT LISTEN TO ME....I WILL EAT YOU'.....crazy kid.
*it's been a good couple of days. greg seems better but that may all be relative. there is a brothers wedding coming up on friday. how very exciting. we are so happy for them. greg has his best man speech all prepared and its very good. knowing myself, i'll probably cry.
so i am packed. yah! an accomplishment. i am pretty sure i will repack too. its my nature. rowen is sleeping soundly which is rare these days. there are so many things i could be doing this very second but this writing is such good therapy for me i can't seem to stop.
*i almost sold the dog yesterday. i came home from dropping off some baby clothes and i think i may have only been gone an hour or so and when i walked through the door a stench that made me gag filled the room. YUK. YUK. YUK. he had pooped in his cage again. i threw the cage outside, the dog went into the bathroom and i immediately had to spray the house, open all the windows and refrain from screaming all the bad words i knew. you know i wanted so bad too. rowen squealed. but alas, i didn't sell the dog or kill him. again, yah for me. in all honesty, my life is nothing of how i pictured it. and it's a bit of a love/hate relationship right now. right now i am looking into some art classes for rowen and i to do together. we'll see how that turns out. for some reason, right now, the dog has forgotten he and i do not get alone. ( he is curled up beside me)
*i am excited for my bed to arrive. sick of waking up more tired then when i went to bed. sick of sharing a queen size bed with two bed hogs! ( miss rowen and her daddy)

No comments: