Monday, September 21, 2009

The Insanity....

Ugg...

I feel...*insert emotion here*. We got our new bed last week (hurray!) and the three of us fit, if need be. Things have been rough here and I almost hate talking about it *err writing about it*, but I have realize lately that writing is such good therapy for me. My biggest pet peeve: people who tell you how and what you should do with you life! Give me a freakin' break. Try living your own life. *ok i'm done*


Thoughts going through my head right now: *I make a mean wrap*. I tried to copy this wrap I had at RED ROBIN awhile ago and it turned out really well. It was juicy and delicious! In a tomato basil shell I wrapped chick marinated in greek dressing. Then you add some mustard powder (just a little...that stuff is HOTT). Add a little lettuce, cheese and ranch dressing and WA-LA! You're done!
::::::::::::::thats all for now.

No comments: