Wednesday, September 9, 2009

wedding. wedding. photography business.

So I was never really great at making up a good title. To be honest, today that is the best I can do. Lots of new and exciting things going on in the HERB world. Nate & Amanda(brother & sister-in-law) got married on 9/4/09. Very exciting and very pretty. As you can see from the photos below it was a beautiful day! Amanda and her father walking down the isle.

Greg and Rowen looking their best. Greg was the best
man and Rowen was pretty darn cute that day.

Grandma & Grandpa love their little 'Rowen'.
( Greg's parents)

Greg and the Groom, Nathan. Sharp looking boys.

This was where the wedding took place.
This is the reheasal. It was beautiful both days.




* in other news, Rowen Photography was born this week. i am not sure where it will take me but i am so excited about this new adventure. it will allow me to being doing what i love to do as well as stay at home with Rowen. i am excited and scared. i have never done something so daring. although, my mother would say otherwise. this morning i created somewhat of a website on FACEBOOK. it is simple called Rowen Photography. right now everything i am going to do for people will be FREE. yes, you heard it correctly. until i have created a bigger portfolio i feel like i cannot really charge anything yet.
* either way it will be fun. so check me out or i should say the photography. let me know if you are interested in any type of sessions. you can leave comments here. I check this everyday. if not you can email me: brownwynherb@gmail.com. love to here from you.

No comments: