Monday, August 31, 2009

let the rain come down.

Dear God,
Where are you? When you get a chance, please give me a call.

Thanks,
Brownwyn


* i feel like i am falling a part a bit by bit. but i am suer it will get better, right? sometimes i don't feel like a realist at all. sometimes i feel like i don't know anything. rowen is crawling all over the place and falling. just today though, she started pointing at things. i'm tired. very tired. but i guess sometimes that just doesn't matter. there is still some tension around this little place. i'm not sure when it will subside but i'll wait it out.*

* i am in a funny place. a place where i don't know how to fit. i'd always thought i would have kids. i knew i would. i guess i never thought much past that. i didn't see myself staying home and i am not sure why i never saw that but i saw myself helping people. it's an odd thing, ya know, spending your early years 'finding your way' and then to have found it... only to have to reevalute once again....looking for a new way to be...YOU.

*I am changing. I am becoming the person I want to be. fun times ahead.

No comments: