Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Mini Updates....

So much has happened and so much time has passes since the last entry. I thought I would be better at this and I was sure that as Rowen got older I would be able to better manage my time. HA. Who tells us these lies. When Rowen slept 5 hours a day...I had time. Time to finish the dishes, time to do tha laundry, time to vaccume, time to talk to my husband and time to think. Now that she is up and moving around at about 100mph...I can't even think if I have gone to the bathroom some days.




In fact just the other day, I was finishing up the bottles and I heard a noise from the bathroom. She often scoots to the bathroom to see her bathtub friends. I walked in to check on her and there she was...playing in the toilet! YUK! So she got what she wanted....in the bathtub she went. Boy do we have our days cut out for us! Exciting times ahead.

Greg has started back to school. He has In-Service this week and the kids are back on Monday. I love back to school. I love the smell, everything is new. I love fall. My favorite time of year for sure. The anticipation of the first day of school.

The house is coming along great. It looks amazing. I can't believe that we are able to build. We are so blessed!






1 comment:

Talon and Lisa said...

That is a beautiful house. Wow! Who is your builder?
T.