Wednesday, January 27, 2010

New Territory


I am, by no means, an artist. But I this painting here, and fell in love with it. As you can see from the listing price it is $35.00. A little pricey for us right now after building this house and buying that car. So....being the crazy pregnant person that I am right now, I thought, "I will just paint it myself." OMG. Never imagined it would turn out looking so similar! YAH! for me and YAH! for the new addition to Rowen's room. I am a bit proud of myself. I might try to do more of this.

**Doctor's appointments going well. Still getting that glorious yet so annoying shot. But at least my little Herblet is better off because of it. Not sure I am even close to being ready for any of this a second time around.

***more updates later.

1 comment:

vfg said...

You're _way_ getting your crafty on! Local fabric: not much around here. I buy from etsy sellers, mostly. For one cut, the shipping is usually less than at other websites.

And please come craft with me. R & I are around most days and love crafty friends. What do you want to do?
three_goats@yahoo.com