Thursday, September 2, 2010

4 months old

YAH! I am 4 months old. When I took her to her 4 month check up she was a GIANT!
She weighed in at 14 pounds 14 ounces, 25.5 inches long (really long)....and a tiny head. But thats ok. She is perfect, the doctor said. And considering the 'start' we had with her I was so glad to hear the doctor say that. She is so much fun to be around. She started smiling A LOT about a month ago and it seems like she just can't stop. Last week we found out though that she has a temper! Cry, scream, cry, scream...ect. for about two days. Then she was done. One of the biggest things I enjoy are the nights she sleeps through...ahhhh....yes, she sleeps from about 10:30 pm until about 7 am. The mamma can sleep, well, attempt to sleep. It's been a fun couple of months and I am glad we seem to be out of the woods with her blood issue. I just love watching her grow. and now I hear both of my girls up so i am out.


She is not totally into smiling on command, but i am working with her on that!

No comments: