Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Temper tantrums & Elmo

She didn't like the hat we bought for her.....
OH WAIT! she loved the hat we got for her....
It's like living with a teenager these days. Rowen is happy one minute and kicking on the floor the next. Where did my sweet little child go? She is going to school now and I love that she gets to experience all these new and wonderful things. But what do I do when she cry's for her mamma and sister? Is it because she has been around us SO much that she doesn't like her new place? I want her to be independent (not too much) and curious and just wanting to know more of her outside world. So how long do I let her cry and whimper for mamma and maeve when she goes to school?


She LOVES Elmo. Mom doesn't love him so much. But none-the-less, she changes his diaper everyday and feeds him a bottle everyday.
I love this kid!

No comments: