Wednesday, February 13, 2008

'Twas the night before Valentine's Day...

...and Greg and I are still sick. We are on our 2nd snow day. You would think people would know how to properly remove snow from the roads but not here.

I spent the day doing research for my field practice. Yikes...I feel like I am getting no where. I found about 20 different articles telling me that Juvenile Deliquency is high and so is recidivism. DUH. Risk factors are the same all across the board. Parental involvement and environment are the two main factors. How many different ways can you present that information in a research study that needs to be 70 pages long....ahhhhh.

ok. I will not buckle under the pressure but I have been swamped lately. Greg and I feel like we have no time anymore. With me no longer working at the school with him our time together is limited. There is a job opening in this agency (cumberland county juvenile probation office) and I have been asked to take the interview for it. Who knows, maybe it will be the best thing for me.

more news later...now is time for bed. long day tomorrow.

No comments: