Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Snow Day

I think the biggest difference from northern PA and southern PA is how they deal with weather.
You wouldn't think there would be such a difference but believe me, since I have moved down here almost 3 years ago, I have seen school cancelations over 2 inches of snow.
My husband, a kindergarten teacher, thinks snowdays are wonderful. They have never a TRUE snow storm.

So today I start my rant because there are 197 school closings in the surrounding counties. We have an inch and a half of snow. I laugh.

I have lived in northern PA, Maine, even Colorado (2002). I know what a real snowday is and it is not 2 inches of snow.

Anyway....here I sit. Ten in the morning, did I mention Greg and I are both sick. In a way this snowday has been a blessing, a way for Greg and I to get better without having to miss work.

Now that I am done with the ranting....We have pretty much settled into being married. We love it.

No comments: