Thursday, June 30, 2011

work in Maine

while we were on vacation in Maine last week, I decided to host an event and scheduled some sessions. so, it was more like a working vacation but let me tell you these families that I had a chance to shoot were AWESOME! I have never met a cooler bunch of people. makes me what to live in Maine all over again! i miss it so much. and i miss my sister. who happens to live there too.

so take a look at these 'sneak peaks'! they are awesome if I do say so myself.












the two mothers in these families are sisters so it was a lot of fun to do both of their families!!!

Look for more session "sneak peaks" in my next post. 

1 comment:

Robyn said...

Have to say - it was GREAT to work with you too! The pictures are amazing, and I agree - you should definitely move to Maine! :)