Tuesday, December 7, 2010

writers block

I wish I had writers block....more like chasing around a 2 1/2 year old and a newly crawling 7 1/2 month old. Maeve ate a stink bug yesterday while I was trying to get Rowen dressed to play outside. Boo! Then I felt awful because I was avoiding Maeve because she smelled l like a stink bug. WHAT KIND OF MOTHER AM I?

I leave for a much needed trip to Maine tomorrow for several reasons. 1) i need my sanity back. 2) we are going to see a really great doctor that is going to tell us some really great things. 3) i need to see my sister (it's kid of an addiction). 4) i miss Maine. 5) did i mention i am trying to procrastinate with the holidays?

Am i packed for a 12 hour trip with two little kids?

Not even a little.

But I am getting my hair done by the awesome Abby! whom i met 7 years ago! i know who travels 500 mils to get their hair done? I do.


More later....kids are waking up.

No comments: