Monday, March 23, 2009

6.5 Months Old


mmmm....I love giraffe!

Hello, Mama

This giraffe is her best friend right now!

chewing on her little hands because her teeth are coming in. Poor kid!

6.5 Months Old:
Is it possible? It is possible because that's how old she is. She went to her 6 month check up last week and she is 17 pounds, 26 3/4 in. and growing! I cant believe how tall she is or how fast she has grown. She was born at 4 pounds and to be this big already! She is doing great. Eating lots of solid food now...her favorite being squash and sweet potatoes. She started rolling over...and she talks and babbles so much. She is a delight to be around. She started sleeping through the night right after Christmas and she has continued her schedule which I am very thankful for. I am also extremely thankful that I can stay home with this bundle of joy! Greg is grateful for it too. I am lucky that I get to see all these great changes that take place every day.

In other news, Greg and i just sold the house about a week ago. In a way, I am excited for our new adventure! But in all other ways I remember everything that took place in this house. I fell in love, I started a family here. But slowly I know we are out growing it. So we have to be out of here by ...April 30th...YIKES~ lots of packing. As of right now, we are going to build out dream house. But in doing that we have to moving in with Greg's parents for about 6 months- yeh! I cried too. Well see how it goes, I am going in with a positive attitude but I dont know how long it will last. Either way, it should be interesting.

Thats all for now. Rowen and I are going out to lunch with some friends.

No comments: