Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Running on Empty

So we are one day away from the end of February. When did that happen? The past couple of days/weeks I have been feelings pretty out of it. I feel like I am just on autopilot. I am just going through the motions of going to school and working. I feel pretty bad about that. Not only am I suffering in a way, but I am making it pretty hard for my client if I am not really 'all there'. It's that time in the school year where everything is due and mid-terms are happening left and right. Do I know all the information I need to for each mid-term and how will I not get them confused?I feel like I am so wrapped up in myself and making it through (spring break starts MARCH 6th) that I have nothing left to give to my friends, my family, even Greg. I don't mean to be like this, but I am debating whether or not I will make it through and I feel like I have to just cut myself off for a bit. By no means am I complaining.....I am just worn. I cannot wait for Florida....I am going to seriously enjoy my vacation.

No comments: